Please use the links below to complete the required health history forms prior to your appointment.
What You Need to Know Before Your First Visit
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment, please let us know more than 24 hours in advance. We usually have a long wait list of people that would love get on our schedule so, please give us as much notice of a change as possible. We charge a $100 no-show/late cancel fee (excluding emergencies) that cannot be billed to insurance.
- For scheduling changes please call our clinic anytime, leave us a message and we will get back to you within one business day: (541) 515-6215.
- Our clinic is located at 1034 Lawrence Street in Eugene. It is a clinic is green house with purple trim on the right-hand side of the street (it’s a one-way heading south). You are welcome to park on the street or in the driveway if a spot is available.
- Please plan on arriving at least 10 minutes before your first visit to navigate construction, traffic and parking.
- When you arrive please press the call button at the front desk and your PT will greet you shortly.
- If we are billing your insurance, please bring insurance cards with you for the PT to scan into our system.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended, but usually not necessary.
- Menstruation does not have to interfere with your physical therapy visits unless pain is debilitating. Often physical therapy can be quite beneficial to reducing menstruation symptoms.
- For brief therapy related questions email is the best way to get in contact directly with therapist Judy (moc.r1508824615etnec1508824615ssenl1508824615lewci1508824615vlep@1508824615yduj1508824615) and Brit (moc.r1508824615etnec1508824615ssenl1508824615lewci1508824615vlep@1508824615tirb1508824615).
- Please let us know if you have allergies or aversions to dogs. Maia the therapy labradoodle dog accompanies Judy in the clinic. Judy is happy to remove her from the treatment room at your request.
- Please avoid using any fragrances as we have some patients in our clinic that have strong aversions and/or allergies.
- Please complete the health forms, found through the links above, as soon as possible, so that your PT can review your information prior to your appointment. These should only take 15 minutes to complete.
We look forward to seeing you soon!