We are continuing to offer online services during our Phase 1 re-opening of business.
Our New Covid-19 Precautions & Guidelines
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
We are following Oregon Health Authority guidelines for health care providers to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission at our clinic. In addition to following our usual infection control measures, we are:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all commonly touched surfaces and equipment after each patient.
- Wearing cloth face coverings during your visit as well as scrubs that are being washed daily.
- We will ask to take your temperature and inquire about your health before the start of your appointment.
What We Ask of You
- In consideration of everyone’s safety, we ask that you wear a mask upon entering the clinic and throughout your treatment.
- Please limit your arrival time to directly before your scheduled appointment.
- We also ask that no one accompany you into your appointment unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds immediately upon entering the clinic.
For the safety of our patients, providers and staff, we ask that you reschedule if you are ill or think you may have been exposed to a person with either confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation as we strive to provide expert care while continuing to protect the health and safety of our community.
- Wear a cloth face-covering in public spaces
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
- Cover cough and sneezes
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay away from sick people
- Stay home if you’re sick or were exposed to someone with COVID-19
- For the latest updates, refer to CDC.Gov/CoronaVirus