Interested in making an appointment?
Fill out and submit this brief New Patient form if you don’t hear back from us within a few days, give us a call at (541) 515-6215.
If you want to get a jump on filling out the rest of our required new patient forms, click the appropriate link below:
Please contact our office PRIOR TO SIGNING if you have questions about our financial policy: (541) 515-6215.
What You Need to Know Before Your First Visit
- We are located at 2160 W. 11th Ave Suite B in Eugene. The clinic is in the mall on the south side of W 11th between Garfield and City View Streets. There is a sign above the door “The Abel Center”. Parking is plentiful and the clinic is completely accessible.
- Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before your first visit to navigate construction, traffic, and parking.
- Check-in at the front desk and our receptionist will help you with payment, scheduling, etc.
- If we are billing your insurance, please bring insurance cards and a state-issued photo ID with you for the PT to scan into our system.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended, but usually not necessary.
- Menstruation does not have to interfere with your physical therapy visits unless pain is debilitating. Often physical therapy can be quite beneficial to reducing menstruation symptoms.
- For brief therapy-related questions, email is the best way to get in contact directly with therapist Judy ([email protected]).
- Please avoid using any fragrances as we have some patients in our clinic that have strong aversions and/or allergies.
- Please let us know if you have allergies or aversions to dogs. We have a clinic therapy dog, Ruthie, “in training” and she accompanies Judy in the clinic. Dr. Ruth does not shed, but if you have any concerns please let us know and Judy is happy to remove her from the treatment room at your request, prior to your appointment.
- Please complete the health forms, found through the links above, as soon as possible, so that your PT can review your information prior to your appointment. These should only take 15-30 minutes to complete.
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment, please let us know more than 24 hours in advance. We usually have a long waitlist of people that would love to get on our schedule so, please give us as much notice of a change as possible. We charge a $100 no-show/late cancel fee (excluding emergencies) that cannot be billed to insurance.
- For scheduling changes please call our clinic anytime, leave us a message and we will get back to you within one business day: (541) 515-6215.
We look forward to seeing you soon!